Thursday, December 27, 2007

You see past all the lies, take me away

What hurts the most, was being so close.

***

Yesterday we went to Snow City with family, yaye [:
We went there in the afternoon yozxzxzx.




Outside the Snow City.


Sis Bro Me.




Hi Snowman.




Frigging long queue eh :\


My brudderrrrrrr.





We sneaked in a shot.


Uh, maybe two shots :D Thanks sis.

After that we went to play there. Really very cold.
The place was very small, like the only thing fun was the slide.
The long cold icy long slide, sh0 fun nehzxzxz :D

Went for dinner at Cafe Cartel, the outlet over at IMM.
First time eating there, okay call me a suaku.




Free flow of bread, dont worry we ain THAT kiasu :D


This soup thinggy.


Spagetti.


Rib thinggy. I forgot the name.


I like this the most HAWHAW.


Peach and banana waffle.

Ate until we were damn full. Mum bought me an orange hoodies.
SWEET. That seriously made my day, haha.
Did housework and all, tv-ed and slept. Practically thats my day.

I think today's entry is super duper rushy LOL.
Omg I should stop having rushy entries, okay my bad.
D:

----

I felt that my life had just been turned around, 94584935749284 degrees around like wth right. Well Im guessing tht I have no one to turn to. If you'd ask me who I trust most, I wouldnt even know how to answer. Im just really ruined yo.

There is no one else, who can take your place.
This time all I want is You.

No comments: